Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

And the winner is....

I am so excited to announce the winner of EQ7!!! Ever since this contest started all I wanted was for it to end so I could email someone and say...You WIN!!!!

I was thrilled that so many quilters came to my blog and entered the EQ7 contest and so many more sent me designs and pictures of quilts! I have spent hours browsing your blogs and you all are so wonderful!

Here are all the entries! It doesn't look like many but it was!



So I know you are excited to know who won but first I want to introduce my Dad  who did the actual picking, so here he is picking the winner (and he made the woodturned bowl by the way- I'm just a little proud!).


And the winner is....a very excited...

Marguerite a.k.a. Rafael's Mum

Congratulations Marguerite! I am so very happy for you!

Happy EQ7ing!


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bowl. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !! Thank you Ann!! I can't believe I have won! This is absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much and a huge thank you to your dad for picking my lucky number (even though he doesn't know me!).

    I love his bowl, that must take such a lot of work and craftmanship. It's beautiful! A crafty dad as well as a crafty daughter!

    Thank you again. I'm over the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulation rafaels mum.....I am sure you will get alot of enjoyment out of it, although i have never used it myself. Ann is my niece and my brother in law makes the mosto beautiful bowls. i have a few of them myself. he made some with quilt blocks on them. he is quite amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your congrats! I am thrilled!! (Fireworks on my blog!!). On the bowls...that's amazing! quiltblocks on bowls, that has got to be a hit!! Has he got a blog showing them all off?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Rafael's Mum, I hope you enjoy the EQ7 program. Kudos to Ann for hosting the contest....and to your Dad for that amazing bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrat's to Rafael's Mum...How wonderful for her!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete