I was at my dad's house again this week for a few days so out came the hexagons!
This round was actually 3 rows of hexagons (neutral, green and neutral) that I sewed together and added to each side. I didn't take a picture but I will next time. The next round will be all flowers!
And this trip I took my applique quilt. I finished one border this week.
I will have a few more pieces such as leaves to fill in the borders later. I plan to do some embroidery as well and thought I should add more applique to the border once I have figured out the embroidery. I am going for a whimsical look. So if it works out there will be embroidery and maybe some beading. The quilt will be big stitched in a variety of colors!
I can't wait to get started on the embellishing but first I had better get the appliques done!