Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Another round of hexagons!

I was at my dad's house again this week for a few days so out came the hexagons! 


This round was actually 3 rows of hexagons (neutral, green and neutral) that I sewed together and added to each side. I didn't take a picture but I will next time. The next round will be all flowers! 

And this trip I took my applique quilt. I finished one border this week.


I will have a few more pieces such as leaves to fill in the borders later. I plan to do some embroidery as well and thought I should add more applique to the border once I have figured out the embroidery. I am going for a whimsical look. So if it works out there will be embroidery and maybe some beading. The quilt will be big stitched in a variety of colors! 
I can't wait to get started on the embellishing but first I had better get the appliques done!  

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment