Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Bindings are Done!

While I was at my dad's I got my binding finished on my two quilts I took with me. I didn't get anything else done though - despite my good intentions!

I love this snowball quilt! It is going to be perfect for my table this winter!


And finally 'Nine' is done. 
I went back and checked...I started it in early 2016 and it is finally finished! 
Only 2+ years to complete!


Here is a closer look! 


I am already dreaming of another quilt with tiny pieces!

This week I have to get my sewing room back together after it was used as a guest room and then back to my UFO's.

Next up...UFO #5 ...a tuffet! 

Happy Stitching! 

3 comments:

  1. Monique D (Belgique)June 26, 2018 at 7:22 AM

    J'adore ta courtepointe "boules de neige".
    Amicalement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Snowball quilt will be beautiful on your table...Great idea. Love your little pieces quilt. Wish I could sew as fast as you. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your finishes! That "Nine" quilt is amazing! So many tiny pieces!

    ReplyDelete