Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

UFO #4 and Prep work!

UFO #4 is done! 
It has been gifted although the person who is receiving it has no idea - I just sent it out in the mail! This bag is made from a Quilt Patch pattern.



This next bag is the Herringbone Haul-it-All Tote Bag from a tutorial online from the Moda Bake Shop. I used up a jelly roll I had and got two bags from it. They will also be gifted in the near future.


This week my favorite Aunt Sharon is coming to visit my Dad and I, so I will away for a week. That means I'll get more hexagons added to my little quilt. I cut some more little squares just in case but I really don't think I was in danger of running out! 


UFO #5 will be the tuffet but that won't get underway until I'm back from my Dad's.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky ladies! So pretty! I love hexie's, I'm working on stars now. Have a wonderful visit.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Regina! Hexies are so easy to work on while visiting!

      Delete