Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Surprise!!!

It feels FABULOUS to be getting back to a normal routine. It has been a year and a half of not getting the time with my sewing machine that I am used to. Today I spent my morning sorting out some quilting stuff and actually sewing...first I finished my tumbler quilt top.
 
 
It is very masculine and I love it. It was fast and easy. I am not sure whether this will be a gift or if it will be for us to curl up under in the winter. It measure 61"x78"...the perfect size for a lap quilt. I will eventually machine quilt it and decide then!
 
As I was sorting my quilting supplies, I found these projects all cut out and just waiting for me to get sewing. Two of them are projects I cut out from all my scraps and one is a kit (a churn dash) I bought some time ago.
 
 
I also I found all the fabrics and the prep work for my next applique quilt.
Time to get that started.
 
 
And finally I managed a bit more sewing time and got started on my churn dash blocks!
 
 
I still have a bit more sorting but it is coming. I found my knitting needles today...I've been looking for them...
 
Happy Stitching! 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment