Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

7 More Blocks!

I am now needing to go fabric shopping!Yeah!!!
 I used up all my fabrics set aside for the Wild Goose Chase blocks. I got 7 more blocks done this week...that leaves just 5 blocks more...


I still have lots of sewing to make the sashings so I will start sewing those flying geese. Here's a look at the piles all cut out. I just cut up all the leftovers from the Wild Goose Chase blocks and also smaller bits from my stash that fit in with the 'look' I am after. 


After my last block today I did a bit of cleaning and found this project (again) so it will make an easy sewing project in between all the flying geese I still have to sew. Soon I'll have a few pictures to share of some finished blocks.


Happy Stitching!


2 comments:

  1. My flying geese blocks don't always turn out as well as yours. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete