Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Pineapples UFO

My scrappy pineapple is on the go again! It is Thanksgiving weekend here and we were supposed to be visiting my Dad but my mister had other ideas. The common cold has kept us home. So... I thought I had better take advantage of such an opportunity and start work on that UFO pile! 

I piled up all the sections from the pineapple quilt- only 2 sections left to quilt now. This is my first and LAST quilt as you go...at least using this technique. Yes it is certainly easier to wrestle the quilt in the machine but it seems that it is never ending. And then I still have to sew all the pieces together.

Enough whining! 


I am going to love it when its done and on my bed. It will be cozy and warm with the wool batting and I am enjoying the quilting process. 
Each corner I turn has another fabric that I remember and still love!


Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Stitching! 



No comments:

Post a Comment