Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Theme is Getting it Done!

I confess that I have absolutely no idea where my motivation is coming from. I am getting things checked off my UFO list at lightning speed!
 
First I fixed my snow angel cross stitch or at least I improvised the fix!
With a leap of faith I took apart the frame. It really wasn't too bad.
 
 
 As it turns out I had missed 2 whole rows of the urn. I ended up stitching right over the green stem. I didn't take out that single green stitch because it would have meant taking out a lot of stitches.
 
 
It actually hid quite well under the gold.
 
 
And now she is ready to hang for Christmas!
 
 
Next I finished two pairs of woolly socks for my Dad for Christmas. I make him socks every year. He wears them every evening watching TV and wears them to bed to keep his feet warm. When I ask him what he wants for Christmas his first answer is always socks! It makes me so happy to know that I can make him something that he loves so much and that is such a part of his daily life!
 
 
The next finish is this adorable knitted and felted cat. I had bought this Mary Mayhew pattern and the wool when I was in New Hampshire this past spring visiting relatives.
 
I have named him Felix. My husband thinks I should make an orange cat as a companion!
 
 
 
My little machine applique quilt is all ready for quilting! I am not quite sure how I want to quilt it yet so this may wait until the new year to finish.
 
 
I really enjoy the sweet birds and I am enjoying the neutrals as well.
 
 
And finally not quite finished but some progress has been made on these felt Santa ornaments.
The more I stitch the cuter they get!
 
 
This one is ready to embellish!
 
 
Happy Stitching!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So many great creations! These little Santa ornaments look like fun to make!

    ReplyDelete