Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Things that are little...

I finally finished my little mini quilt kit from Primitive Gatherings. When I cut the binding from the kit fabric I cut it the wrong size ...oops! I didn't have a single brown in my stash that looked good. I finally took a trip to the quilt shop and found something acceptable.
 The little 13"x15" quilt is now hanging on my sewing room wall!
 
 
The next little thing is a slow, slow, slow, work in progress.
 
 
My little 1/4" hexies are getting put together finally!
 
 
I am now working on the edge pieces. I'm hoping it goes much faster not because I am tiring of it but because I want it hanging up to enjoy.
 
 
And I finished my ugly quilt top...and yes I still think it is ugly. I am sure I do not want to do another random scrap quilt for a long time. I'll take a break from it before quilting it.
 
 
Happy Stitching!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That PG mini quilt is cute! I think it's one of the nicest Summer programs they've offered. Congrats on making progress! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your projects (well, maybe except the ugly quilt LOL). The tiny HSTs are adorable with the added applique and your hexies are coming along nicely. I still enjoy looking at mine every day!

    ReplyDelete