Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

84 Hexagons to Go!

I love getting close to the end of a 'big' project! This one may not be big in size but it has been big in time! I am totally smitten with this little quilt and can't wait to see it finished!
 
 
This is all I have left...84 little 1/4"  hexagons!
 
 
I have also been enjoying a bit of hand applique.
Eight blocks done, one to go!
 
The fun part is yet to come - some decorative stitching and quilting and maybe even some beads at the end! But first I'll have to think about the borders -scallops or quilted feathers perhaps?  
 
 
 
Happy Stitching!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot! So exciting to be approaching the finish on these two projects! Will you be quilting the hexie quilt? I put mine in a frame behind glass, so just used the quilt top.....

    ReplyDelete