Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Celebrating!

My little town celebrated it's 100th birthday this past weekend! And along with all the fun, a friend of mine organized an amazing quilt show in our beautiful church!
 
 
I am very fortunate to live in a town with a thriving quilting community and they really showed off their talents this weekend! The church was a lovely sight with the quilts hanging over the pews.
 
 
 
We had over 160 quilts that filled the church. Many residents and visitors to town enjoyed the quilt show this past weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
It was a beautiful sight! Congratulations to all the talented quilters in and around Lafleche!
 
Next time...I'll show you what I have been doing...a hint...my sewing room had been in chaos...
 
Happy Stitching!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment