Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

A UFO kind of week!

Sometimes I just have to say WOW! Did I do good!
I am on a mission to work on my UFO's...one big one at a time and smaller ones mixed in.
 
 
I laid out my flying geese and sashings...it is going to be huge!! 104" x 104".
 
 
(Do you like all the foot scrunches?) It is all ready to piece the rows together now. I'm needing one full day in my sewing room though so when I get started I won't have to stop.
 
Next on the UFO list...
 
Two small lap quilts got machine quilted and bound.
 
I have not a clue what I am doing with this one. It was made from scraps from a quilt kit.
It will probably become a gift eventually.
 
 
This one is going to become a car quilt...
 
 
And I finished a bit of knitting too! I am glad I got these done BEFORE winter was over!
 
 
 
So...WOW! Now to go clean up a bit!
 
Happy Stitching!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot accomplished. Great going. I love the flying geese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic beautiful work as usual Ann. I have a couple of UFO's that I need to get going on, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete