Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

More UFO's done!!!!


Despite being away for a week and working faithfully on my hand quilting, I have managed to get a couple small UFO's completed! This little quilt (just 22" square!) has been lying around just waiting for binding. I even had the binding cut out!!!
 
 
And I love this striped binding!
 
These next UFO's were two tote bags made from a small batik jelly roll! They are a perfect size!
 
 
It was a fun and easy bag pattern to make too!
 
 
 
 
 
And just because I like to have a pair of socks on the go...this pattern is Jaywalker Socks by Grumperina! I have made them before and really liked them. It's an easy pattern that doesn't require your complete attention! Just what I am looking for!
 
 
And now a hand quilting update...I am almost finished border #2. I am hoping by next weekend I'll have the last 2 sides marked and started. Yes...I will have it finished in time for the quilt show in Moose Jaw at the end of April!
 
Back to my UFO's!!! Happy Stitching!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment