Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Resistance was Futile!

I really just went in to the city to pick up my sewing machine and cross stitch that I had framed...really...that was all.

I did get my machine and I am so happy to have it home! I did a bit of test sewing by starting to put all those neutrals I cut together into a backing. It is working well. What in the world was I expecting back? A machine that wasn't working????


But while I was at the quilt shop...I could not resist.


Well, Quiltmania is one of my favourite quilting magazines! And I really enjoy the colors in this Bali Pop, but I have no excuse for the charm packs.

And then I was off to pick up the cross stitch...this picture does NOT do it justice. In person the snow angel is absolutely lovely.


And yet again, that wasn't all I picked up, but at least I have been thinking about getting a rotating cutting matt for some time now.


So now I can get back to some projects that need finishing!

Happy Stitching!




No comments:

Post a Comment