Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's a Puzzle!

I love this part of a large project! 
The anticipation is almost too much to bear.

My hexagon puzzle is coming together. I can now see the end of the endless nights sewing them together...to be replaced by endless nights of big stitching! Another week and I'll be removing the freezer paper.


And another project finished! I am smitten with how cute this pineapple is...it's just 18" square!



Now it is time to dig out the next UFO....

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Both of these projects look great. Nice to see you on the way to completing the hexagons. You always do such good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ann, your work is beautiful. I love the puzzle. I can't believe you have all this talent. I think you got my portion added to yours because I have none. This is my first time on your blog...I think you'll see me around more often.
    Love you a bunch
    Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete