Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

This one is for me!

I find that I give so much of what I make away so when I bought the pattern for the Margo Handbag from Lazy Girl Designs I decided it was for me to keep! This was one of the best patterns I have ever bought. It was clear and had lots of great detail pictures so you knew exactly how it should be looking. All I had to do was follow the steps, one by one, and I got this fabulous bag! I can't say enough great things about this pattern!

Here are my pieces all made and ready to start assembling!


I found another use for the highlighter tape. I needed to mark my 1/4" seam while using my zipper foot. The best thing was that it peels right off when I'm done. (Sticky notes never worked well for me....my right hand always catches them and pulls them off)

 

The Margo bag has lots of pockets!


And here it is all done!


I plan to make another one of these bags for myself. It is perfect for a taking to work bag!

Now I start a week off work and I plan on starting my Christmas stocking and maybe a few Christmas presents too!

Happy Stitching!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Ann, that bag is gorgeous! I am a huge fan of making bags and must get that pattern. Nice job and so glad you finally gave yourself a present!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag -Margo is one of my favorites. Great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete