Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas is here...at least in my sewing room! I've been busy finishing my needle punched ornaments that have been 2 years in the making. Here they all are lined up and waiting to go to new homes! They are so cute!


They are the perfect size to hang on a tree or perhaps a doorknob...


I also started a new Christmas wall hanging for the kitchen quilt rack.


This wall hanging is from the newest issue of McCall's quilting magazine. It is all paper pieced trees and presents. I have all the presents cut out so far. It is a great way to use up smaller Christmas fabric scraps!

The first block is made!


I think it will be a quick sew and it is going to be so cute!

Christmas really is my favourite time of year. I love how (most) people are happier and friendlier. And I love making gifts for people I care about. I think mostly it is appreciated. I am lucky that many people I care about appreciate the work and time and love that goes into making a gift.

So back I go to my sewing room...

Happy Stitching!











1 comment:

  1. Your ornaments are so cute. I keep trying to send my comments but get knocked out for some reason. Love your red work stocking. Hope you get it filled this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete