Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Paper Piecing is a Dangerous Thing!

I just realized that it has been a while since I posted...a hazard of Christmas coming and having a few secret projects. I have been slowly working away at some things I can show though!

First though, I thought I would show where my awl landed while I was picking out the paper from the Christmas quilt I have been working on. I dropped it right between my feet- missed my right foot by an inch. I think I was lucky it missed because I am sure it would have stuck quite nicely in my foot!


But look at the results! I made enough blocks to make two Bows and Boughs quilts (from the current McCall's Quilting magazine)


I was hoping to get one done by December 1st to hang in the kitchen but seeing that tomorrow is December 1st, I am thinking I may be looking at next December 1st!

The other one will be a gift for next year ( I am hoping my brother will forget all about this by next year!)

My big stitch quilt is coming along too.


I have just one side left to quilt and then I'll be ready to test it for winter napping. I can't wait!

Back to my workshop I go!
Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment