Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2018

UFO #5 and 6 done and almost done

The tuffet is done and in use! I am loving it! 


Here is the Dresden plate table topper all pieced.
As I was making it I wondered why in the world I ever bought that fabric.

But then I remembered I was thinking of my mom that day and she would have loved it.


After the top was made I pieced the backing from large 'scraps' from other backings and just fabrics I want to use up. Piecing backings takes more time than you realize. Most of my backings right now have been pieced because I am trying to use up what I have. 
It really is quite satisfying despite the time it takes!

I'll be basting this quilt and a couple more quilts near the end of the month.


So now UFO #5 and #6 are done (or almost)

So onto some small fun projects to use up some supplies...I think I'll be looking at Pinterest a bit! 

Happy Stitching!





No comments:

Post a Comment