Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Secret Projects

Where have I been for 2 months? 
Mostly I have been working on a couple projects I can't be showing...yet! 

But things I can show...

My applique quilt is back home from the quilt show and hanging on my sewing room wall where I can enjoy it while I sew.


At the show it won a first place in the hand applique category! I had also entered my scrappy log cabin quilt in the scrap quilt category and won a second place. As I was writing this I discovered I don't have a photo of that finished so I'll have to get one eventually

Now that one of my secret projects is done I got back to my 2-3/4" courthouse steps blocks!


They take time and I will need a lot of them but it will be worth the effort in the end.

And I have been making a tuffet. I have finally gathered the final supplies I need to get it finished. 
Here are the legs freshly painted. I should be able to show off my finished tuffet soon!


Happy Stitching!


2 comments:

  1. The tuffet looks like a lot of work. I am wondering why there are holes in the foam looks like foam to me).
    Your applique quilt is so very pretty. I can see why it won a first place. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann!
    Beautiful projects!! Hope to see you soon- Love, Monica

    ReplyDelete