Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Cute Little Bags!

I love little bags, zippered cases and just about anything that you can tuck away little sewing tools into.
 
I have a secret project I'm working on with a very far into the future deadline.
This is from the Lazy Girl pattern - Sweetpea Pods.
 
 
They are perfect for holding thread, small scissors, needles, binding clips and how about chocolate!
 
 
I've made 16 of them so far and once I got going they were fast!
 
 
Then I finished my little hexagon bag I was making.
 
 
I HAVE to make another one!!! Fun to make and super cute!
 
But mostly I am hand quilting as much as possible.
 
I'm quilting the sashing now and that is going so fast. Then I just have to fill in some of the baskets and it's done - I can see the end and I'm so excited!
 
 
It will be done with time to spare for the quilt show!
 
Happy Stitching!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment