Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

Construction has begun!!!!

Oh my they are so cute!
And I am stupidly excited to see it starting to get assembled into rows.
  
 
Four rows done! This is going to take a very long time but I am really enjoying the process.
 
On the back I am pressing quite a few seams open including the long row seams. To get them to behave I am lightly spritzing the back with a bit of starch. It is really helping to keep things flat.
 
 
And I have started cutting for another quilt. This is a small Bear Paw wall hanging - all in blues and browns - a favorite color combo that I probably use too often.
 
 
Check out the date on this magazine - April 1994! I have wanted to make this little quilt since I bought this magazine 22 years ago. Now that is a LONG time to be on my quilt to do list!
 
 
Today I am spending my day sewing nine patches into rows. It's a wonderful day!
 
Happy Stitching!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment