Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

A few things done..

I had some production the last week or so...
I finished hand quilting another block!
 
I LOVE this quilt!
 
 
The binding is done on my churn dash...
 
 
I tackled the Kitchener stitch again and got my toes all closed up on two pairs of socks!
(Now that was just PURE PROCRASTINATING that I didn't do these sooner!)
 
 
 
Then I finished piecing the giant apple core quilt. It will make a beautiful wedding gift.
 
 
I normally quilt my own quilt tops but I have a few that need to be done so I think this and a couple others will be gong to the longarmer to get finished!
 
But before this one goes, I decided to stay stitch the entire outside edge. It was a lot of curves and I didn't want them distorted.
 
 
Now back to hand quilting!
 
Happy Stitching!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment