Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Another quilt done!

I finished machine quilting another quilt! Straight grid lines...I LOVE them...I have always loved straight grid lines (preferring the hand quilted ones)!
 
  
Here is a closer look! I still have to throw it in the wash to get rid of those basting stitches.
This quilt is going to be a gift for a family member...got to keep that a secret for now!
 
 
I have to mention I am still not fond of machine quilting, but I can't imagine trying to hand quilt all the quilt tops I have done and I can't imagine hand quilting a quilt to give to someone where you just know they are going to use it lots and wash it lots!
 
And I counted up my quilt tops this week...I have four to machine quilt and one to hand quilt.
 
Here is another pair of socks- almost done. I just have to finish up the toes and weave in the ends. These will be a gift too!
 
 
Now with everything I have going on you would think that I would try to stay untempted by new projects, but that really isn't the case...
 
My temptations right now are...a couple of projects I have wanted to make for a long time, both of which I've started at least once and abandoned...Dear Jane or Farmer's Wife????
 
Or how about this temptation (I am VERY close to giving in)...a primitive sew a long from Jeni from the Willow
 
She is up to 6 blocks...
 
Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment