Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A little quilting and knitting...

Oh my...I can't believe it has been a month since I last blogged. I suppose that won't change until I am all moved and not going back and forth every weekend! I have been suffering from lack of sewing room time! Just two and a half months to go. In the meantime I have been quilting and knitting a bit.
 
 
 
My wagon Wheel quilt is coming along! I have 13 of the 25 wheels quilted (more than half way). I am quite enjoying the process. As I have been quilting I have been giving some thought as to how I am going to quilt in between the wheels.
 
 
I still don't have a clue!
 
When I have not been quilting I have finished knitting a bag that will be felted. 
 
 
 
I love the cabled handles. This is a free pattern you can find at the Knitting in My Backyard blog.
 
 
I have one more bag to finish before I start the felting process. It's a quick knit and an easy cable pattern. I can't wait to finish it so I can get felting! That is the really fun part!
 
 
Hopefully my next update won't be so far into the future...
 
Happy Stitching!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment