Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It was a long time getting done!


I can't believe it's done...three years after starting it. It saw me through the worst time of my life and it saw me through picking up the pieces and it helped...more than it could ever know...

And now it is on my bed and I am happy to report that I had sweet dreams last night!



This quilt has consumed me for the last couple of weeks. As I got closer to finishing all I wanted to do was quilt and quilt and quilt some more...I was a little obsessive in fact.

And so what is a quilter to do when it is over? How about clean up her sewing room and look to see what is on the neglected pile?

So today I cleaned and was tempted by the call of some geese...



I got to work on my sashings!


It is going to take a lot of geese..


I also found the pieces for a quilt I started that I'd like to donate to the


Here is a possible layout..


What a great week! Happy Stitching!





2 comments:

  1. No rest even to celebrate a finish. That quilt is lovely, Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete