Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's Time for Bed!

I love my ugly bed socks! Not everyone thinks they are ugly though...my Dad said they weren't that bad. I wondered, "If they fit him, would I have to fight him for them?" Luckily his feet are slightly larger than my big feet so I didn't have to worry about that!

The best thing is they slip off really easily so they are perfect for sleeping.


I have also been busy sewing my Wild Goose Chase blocks.
5 more done...


I am up to 13 blocks- that is more than 1/2 done (not including the sashing).

I have been using one of my favourite gadgets for this project- a sandpaper board.


While I am marking my lines, it helps to keep the fabric from moving.

 My Dad made this one for me. Pretty great Dad, eh?
Maybe I'll be making a pair of socks for him next!

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment