Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Another QAL!




I could not resist! Yes it is another Quilt A Long- this time it's the "Between Charming Friends QAL' from Charming Chatter.

It's a sweet little quilt. Mine will be not sweet but I am hoping cute. I went rifling through my charm packs ( I really don't have that many) but all were single packs and then I realized that I have become lazy in picking out fabric. All these charm packs and jelly rolls have made life really easy ...but have they? Or maybe they have made my little projects a bit too matching.

I love scrap quilts. I love all the color differences and the changing textures. A scrap quilt makes me want to reach out and pet it. So into my stash I went. What fun I had lining up all the possibilities and I think I came up with a combination that suited me. Thank you beautiful stash for taking me back!


A two color quilt with a scrappy feel! A classic combo of blue and brown will be perfect! I got cutting and sewing and am almost caught up now. So far I am loving this how this little quilt is coming together!


It's not too late to get started in on the fun! And there are two options- one is this cute little quilt or you can choose to make the larger size quilt.

And now for a BIG thank you!

Every Canadian girl needs a brother living in the USA if only to bring home freezer paper! My brother has come to visit and look what he brought with him...and they are the jumbo size! Thanks my wonderful brother!


I'll be keeping you posted on my QAL,

Happy stitching!




2 comments:

  1. Aren't you the lucky one! I know you will put it to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't buy freezer paper in Canada? Never would have thought of that.
    Your fabrics for the quilt along have that feel good look to them. Good choice to have the two color scrappy look.

    ReplyDelete