Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another handwork project done!

I have been working on my small handwork projects one by one to get a few done and off my pile! Here is my latest!

It had been quite a while since I did a cross stitch. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it. I kept seeing this one being stitched on blogs I would stumble upon and I couldn't resist! I just love her. I am actually itching to get another one going but I will resist for now. After all I am trying to REDUCE my handwork pile.

I've also been putting together the quilt a long from Charming Chatter.

I was walking through my sewing room with the lights off and saw that the light from the window was shining through the quilt hanging off the side of my ironing board. I thought it looked really interesting! Maybe a stained glass quilt is in my future.


Here is the quilt without the stain glass effect. It really has a western look to it. I may have to call it Giddy-Up!


Now I just have to figure out how to quilt it. Any ideas?

Happy Stitching!


1 comment:

  1. I love the stained glass look! and love the non seethrough version too. Am having a thing for blue and cream lately.. they go so well together!

    ReplyDelete