Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Quilt out of my box with 'The Quilt Show' Challenge - Episode #104 Part 2

I am finally finished! The finished quilt is 22-1/2" square. The fun in this challenge really was the design and to see what you can do with coloring, flipping and rotating. When I had everything cut out and had started sewing I wished I had used a slightly darker green but I didn't have enough red and yellow to recut so I kept it as it was. Now that it is done I like the green just fine! Now I need a design wall where I can take pictures straight on. This quilt was on the floor so it looks a little crooked.


Now I am on to the next challenge - 'The Quilt Show - Episode #105' .
I'll be away from my sewing room for a week or two so this one will take a while. While I'm gone I'll try to post about a few other projects that I have on the go...it's really more than a few!

Happing Stitching!

1 comment: