Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2018

A little catch up!

My sewing room has been taken over by a guest so not much has been happening here.

I had been working on this large blue and white scrappy star. I got all the star points pieced before I had to set up the sewing room as a guest room.



As each star point was finished I was laying them on the floor in no particular way. One day my husband walked in and he was completely mesmerized! I'm not sure if that is good or bad yet!  

Then I started cutting pieces for the border...


I won't have my room back until later this week, so I have been working on my pile of handwork! I started this sweet little granny square afghan for a little girls Christmas gift. 


This will be my first finished Christmas gift this year. Every year I make several Christmas presents for people I care about. I have been thinking about what I want to do this year but I'm not coming up with any great ideas. I wonder if this will be one of those years I don't make much or if it will be one of those years I am making things to the last minute?

Happy Stitching! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That star looks so difficult....and yes, it even looks mesmerizing! lol! Wishing you lots of luck with finishing gifts ahead of the Holidays! :-)

    ReplyDelete