Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

Snow Balls!

I spent a few hours yesterday sewing corner squares to a lot of snowballs! 


I pressed one just to show it opened!


Here is my stack of light snowballs. Now onto my dark snowballs! 



And maybe it was my fault for sewing snowballs... I saw the first snow of the season. 
It wasn't enough to stay on the ground but it was snow! The weather network is calling for flurries all week so I suppose winter has arrived in Saskatchewan!

These are a pretty easy sew so as I was stitching away I started thinking of Christmas. I am not making a lot this year but I do have a couple secret projects coming up!

Happy Stitching!






2 comments:

  1. Your way ahead of me,just finished my Halloween table runner yesterday. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowball blocks look great! This is going to be a great winter napping quilt! :-) The first snow of the season always seems to bring a little sparkle to the days... LIGHT snows are best! lol!

    ReplyDelete