Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Inspired!

I finished 4 more blocks this week for my Wagon Wheel quilt! I am up to 6 blocks! Just 19 more to make enough blocks to make this quilt big enough for my bed!


After becoming smitten with this quilt I decided to cut out all my pieces I needed to make all my blocks.


Now I am ready to sew!

At night, in front of the TV, I have been mostly knitting. I finished another pair of socks this week.


These Hedgerow Socks are a pattern I have been wanting to knit for quite a while. They fit great but I'll have to wait for several months before it is cold enough to actually wear them!

One great feature that I love in this pattern is that the pattern goes straight down to the bottom of the heel!



I'll have to get another pair of socks started this week so I can use up a bit more of my stash!

But for today I am hoping to get a couple of more blocks done for my quilt!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Great Blocks! I am glad they got you your sewing moyo back!

    ReplyDelete