Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

I found OLD UFO's!

One thing about moving and getting re-organized is that you find things! This weekend I found old UFO's I had almost forgotten about.
 
Here are the UFO's I will actually do something with....
 
Two sashiko panels I originally thought I would frame, but now maybe they will be tote bags!
 
 
 
 
 
...And two stitcheries that will become part of  Christmas gift bags...
 
 
 
Here is a 'Promise Stitch' aka Double Stitch project. Many years ago my Mom and I each did one. She framed hers and I was going to do the same thing but never got around to it.
It's back on my list of things to do.
 
 
And here is one I may do something with...someday...
 
...Some very old Dear Jane blocks. I really am not sure If I will ever use them but you never know!
 
  
 
...And two samples I won't use but I will make these blocks again...for a quilt, not a sample. They are both quilts I have always wanted to make.
 
 
 
Happy Stitching!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment