I still have not figured out what my plan had been for these fabrics but so far I am liking what I have!
Here is the pile all mixed up!
I took a bit of time and sorted them into colors.
I didn't have many reds so I got those sorted into blocks right away.
Here they are all sewn together (along with one green block)!
Now I have to sort the pinks, greens and blues into blocks before I can get back to sewing.
I can't wait to see this coming together.
In the meantime, I did finish a pair of socks this week!
I have made these before. They are an easy knit so they are good to knit while watching TV. It doesn't take long to memorize the pattern.